Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Mother of All Bandwagons

Get ready for it everyone. You think Brett Favre is a bandwagon... it'll look like a midget compared to the Death Star of bandwagons... the 2011 Miami Heat.

More and more people are jumping on the bandwagon, even NBA guys who are usually keen on the league. It's unfortunate.

To Riles' credit, he's augmented the lineup very nicely with what little he has. But a lot of these guys are spot up shooters, like Miller and Z and Maglore and Arroyo.

But seriously where's the defense??? We all know the rub with spot shooters. When they go cold, it becomes an infection and what if one of the Big 3 is having an off night? I guess I'm underestimating Bosh during all this since I basically ignored him in all my analysis.

I just don't think this team has the defense NOR the front court to match up with Orlando, Boston, SA, LA, and possibly Oklahoma City. So suddenly this team is a "LOCK" to win the NBA Finals? I must be nuts... either I am or they are. Which is it?

No comments: