Friday, July 23, 2010

Other Superpower Teams in the NBA...

I thought of this this morning while I was in bed. With Chris Paul potentially joining the New York Knicks, I figured they'd be able to make some real noise.

If the LeBron/Wade/Bosh team is "Superteam." That'd make the Knicks, "Batman-team". Stoudamire, Paul, and elusive combo with many weapons. Although in the end they're just regular guys with toys, so they don't have much for defense.

What other Comic Book groups can we assign our NBA Super Powers? I came up with these ideas.

Lakers: The Fantastic Four! Kobe Bryant, Gasol, Odom, and Artest.
Celtics: The Justice League. You may not beat them, but their toughness makes you pay!
Magic: The Spidermen. Look at how Dwight Howard can scale walls and swat things away! He can leap from building to building with the best of 'em.
Atlanta: The X-Men. You never know what to expect from these jokers.

There's more, but I thought this was a good start.

No comments: