Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dave's LOCKS of the Week: Week 13 -- Dave's RANDOMS of the Week

Oi!

How about going 0-3 last week? Just goes to show that sometimes, at the end of the day, you're better off just throwing darts to see who to select in a big game:



Let's try it again on

Dave's (squeak!)
LOCKS (slap!)
of the Week (smash!!)

Week Numeral 13
The Redemption.

A Horrible Week Last week, so let's get to it and throw up some random draws for Week 13 in the NFL. To the picks!

IN SEATTLE, look for the Panthers to drench the Seahawks in rainy Se-attle with a torrent of unlikely touchdowns and some continued success from Matt Moore. Panthers roar on to hunt down the Seahawks and take the +6 on the road.

IN MINNEAPOLIS, as the city awaits word on whether they get to keep their team, the Vikings will pillage the innards of the woeful Bills. Look for the Vikings to feast on the stumbling Buffalo and hoo-OOOOOOOOT to a huge, HUGE -6 cover.

IN GLENDALE (Arizona), I'm taking the Rams -3 on the road. I TAKE THESE PICKS SERIOUSLY! I PUT MY HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS @#$@$ EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

and St. Louis will throw their hearts out at U of P stadium with Bradford leading the wa--

I'M JUST TELLING YOU WHAT I DO EVERY SINGLE WEEK! EVERY SINGLE WEEK, I STUDY MY ASS OFF and... ok I'm done... I'm done here...

Dave's (slam!)
LOCKS (crumple)
of the Week (bink)

-- and I hope you're enjoying these picks, *every* single week. Til next time!

To Review: Carolina +6, Minnesota -6, St. Louis -3

No comments: