Friday, August 31, 2012

Dave's LOCKS of the Week: College Week 1

With exceptions, most of my football picks will be from NCAA Football this year.  So let's do it on

Dave's (BLAM)
LOCKS (clank)
of the Week (snap!)

Here's what I have on my mind for the Labor Day weekend:

I *love* Michigan State -7.0 at home vs Boise St.  Boise lost a lot of its starters, and Michigan State's defense is terrific.  In fact, I don't even know if Boise State has a good defense.   Either way, MichSt and MichSt *big*.

Hawaii should easily cover +40 at USC tomorrow.  It's forty points!   I know some teams are just that bad (Louisiana Tech or one of those teams), but Hawaii is worth its FBS, and they'll have a lot of gusto.  PLUS, the Trojans had a tough time putting away Hawaii when they last met in the Aloha State.

Soo, as I was saying, some teams are JUST that bad, and North Texas should be one of them.   I like LSU to cover -43 at home in Baton Rouge.  In fact, this is so lopsided a game, is it even on TV?

Enjoy your Labor Day everyone!

No comments: