Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: May 2nd

It's so hot out here.  Oiiiiiii...

Last night at Tony P's, I ordered the chicken nachos and the pulled pork quesadilla.   These things were really good.  But, unlike past years, I could not finish both of these.  In fact, I left half the nachos and one piece of the quesadilla.

Incredible!   Times are changing.  End of an era.

My friend Tom and I are starting the May "Workout Challenge."  We are supposed to swim (in my case) or run (in his case) every day for 6 days out of the week through the month.   That's going to be hard to do.   In a usual week, I will swim about 2-3 times a week.  Going from that to 6 is a challenge!

Tom and I are just doing this for fun.  We each will post our run or swim on Facebook each day.  We just have to post that we did a run or swim.   The one who can do this the longest without skipping a day (or spending more than 1 off day a week), wins!

That's all from here, stay cool my babies.   If you're in the East.. stay warm!   It should warm up for the rest of you all eventually.  Happy Friday.

No comments: