Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: May 31st

Alas, the final day of May.

It was a good month... one to usher in a transition from one home to the next.  A move from LA to Santa Monica.

These are good days... the Kings are about to enter the West Final in the NHL against Chicago.   The NBA East Series showed some excitement.   I'm due to eat a glut of free tacos on Saturday at my cousin's graduation party.

Man!  Does it get any better?

It does, peaches are back in season, do the dance!!

I had one over the last two days, so two total.  Man are they good.  Welcome back peaches!

And the oranges I got too, both items from the Kosher market.  So good.

It's hot, but that's a small price to pay for my favorite time of the year.  Spring... ah and the glory of spring with its playoff games and good weather.  Soon it will be summer with dull boring middle of the year baseball and oppressive heat, but for now, I savor these good moments.

Should be a good weekend and I'll have much to share with you all, but for the moment I had two companion pieces I wrote with this entry, they're shown below, down the page.  Enjoy!  See you all on Monday.

No comments: