Sunday, December 15, 2013

LOCKS Season Total: 32-27-2

Not much to report this week... VERY tough week to select games.. I only had two LOCKS of the Week, and we went 1-1.   With all the wildness *today,* I'll take it!  I didn't seem like any lead or any team was safe today.  The Bengals missed a golden opportunity.  The Cowboys missed a golden opportunity.  The Patriots missed a golden opportunity.

Overall, we're now 32-27-2 with two weeks remaining.   Here's what we hit and missed on.

The hit was on Seahawks -7... now that seemed like one we felt pretty comfortable with all week.   The Giants really had no answers and the Seahawk defense was extremely good this week.  Eli Manning had numerous interceptions.   It felt like a good play from beginning to end.

The miss was Broncos -10.5.   The Chargers staged a very surprising road win at Denver, and I think I underestimated the value of the divisional game.  The Chargers certainly have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball.   I didn't regret taking Broncos -10.5, but it didn't work out so well this time.

That's all for now.  More LOCKS coming up this week!

No comments: