Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Week 11: CRAZY Dave's Locks of the Week!

HERE'S DAVE MEDINA AND HIS DOG, BLOT!!

If you're looking for a winner, do see Dave
If your wallet's getting thinner, do see Dave

I'VE GOT PICKS UP THE WAZOO, AND I'LL BET A GARRET'S TOO!!
I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO, do see Dave!

and here's a special offer on

Dave's (click)
LOCKS (BZZZT)
of the Week (bwap bwaaaap)

Dave's CRAZY Locks of the Week
Week 11, or your money back!
[if you missed the reference, see the link here]

Hey this is Crazy Dave and I want you to come on down to Dave's LOCKS of the Week where I've got some amazing fantastic deals on a used Buick and some football picks. My picks are so money I'll balance myself on my pinky if you don't cover!

Let's go to my big bonanza picks!

Won't you take a look at semi used Donavon McNabb from Philadelphia. I'm gonna give away him and the Eagles for the low, low price of (-9.0) points. Now you know you can't beat that or I've got a bridge to sell you. Aw, hell, I'll give you the bridge too! We got some Eagles action against Cincy at Paul Brown stadium and I'm giving you the Crazy Dave special... (-9.0) point cover, aw you can't GET any lower than that, and I say the Eagles are going higher. They're a gonna win by at least 10.

Now then, let's go down to the other end of the lot in Indanapolis! We got a special refurbrished Indianapolis Colts with a brand new engine, a new heart, new tires, and a new fender. You give this puppy a test drive and watch it fly past the Patriots. It'll mow down the Steelers and this week I'm giving you a special coupon of 50% off. Instead of 16 points, I'm a only gonna give it to you for (-8.0) points against the Texans. I'm CRAZY DAVE and I'm almost giving these games away, so come on down and take a chance with our (-8.0) point stallions, the Indianapolis Colts!!

If you thought I was giving you the bargain of the day you ain't seen nothin' yet. Check out our showroom at the corner of Smith and Coughlin. That's right. I've got a few Jaguars just waitin' for a new home. These Jacksonville Jaguars might be highway robbery everwhere else, but I'm CRAZY DAVE and I'm letting you take them and the spread for the low low price of (+3.0) points. And with that pick I'll even give you the

CRAZY DAVE'S SUPER FANTASTIC GUARANTEE(tm)
Protects againt, dirt, dust, grime, accidents, and the Tennessee Titans, who are at Jacksonville.

That's right, y'all, you can take my Jaguars and cruise down Upset Street because I'm letting them go. You can talk to my competitors but where else are you getting the great crazy deals like you get at Dave's LOCKS of the Week. I'm CRAZY DAVE, and out here you're getting the deal of your life. I'll dunk my head in a bucket of water my deals are so good, so come on down today.

and THAT's today's big bargains at

Dave's (honk! honk!)
LOCKS (beep! beep!)
of the Week (ahooooooooooooooga!)

Whether we're crazy or not, hope you have a wonderful NFL Sunday this week. Walk away a winner!

Recap: Eagles (-9.0) cover at Cincy; Colts (-8.0) cover at home; Jaguars (+3.0) cover at home.



No comments: