Friday, March 1, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: March 1st

Here's the first day of March.   It's on!


Dennis DeYoung, formerly of Styx, is in concert tonight in Riverside.  I'm debating whether to go.   I've heard great things.

Not sure what to do for lunch or dinner tonight.  I'm in a seafood mood.   I could get the Carl's Fresh Catch sandwich perhaps.   That's my favorite fast food Fish Sandwich.  Really good.  Fresh.

I still can't believe the Clips went out there and beat the Pacers last night in Indianapolis.   That's a great win for the Clippers.    Congrats to LAC for coming up big.   Chris Paul had 29 points last night!  Sounds like they were hungry.

Spring Training is underway and my buddy "Coach" and I are heading to Arizona in two weeks.  Just got approved for the time off yesterday.  I'm looking forward to it!  

I'm amazed at how expensive the prices for Giants Spring Training games are.   Face is 31 bones for all seats.  They really took advantage of their World Series championship, oi.

I wonder if the Dodgers' Spring Training stadium has Dodger Dogs for sale.   It would make sense, but on the other hand, they might have a different administration running the Spring Training facilities.  In fact, most spring training stadia I went to in 2011 had very rudimentary concessions... akin to a high school basketball game, or some carnival.

 ESPN has taken Coach K's badge and started a whole day worth of "Is Court Storming bad" fake controversy.    ESPN at it's worst.

I've had Benigno on quite a lot this week on the radio.   Herd's on vacation, and man... the replacement hosts have been dismal.  So WFAN and Benigno get the call.

Why would anyone think Revis is going to the Patriots?   People in New England sure love to make up trade rumors. 

I can't think of anything else specific coming to mind today but good luck to all at the Honda Classic!  It's already off to a good start.  Here's to three more good rounds.   See you all on Monday!

No comments: