Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: August 27th

Thanks for your support yesterday with the 6 mile run!   I really felt nice out there, although it was not easy per se... a lot of mental games on the last 1/3 of the run.  I completed the run in 1 hr 20 min.  I took my time this time, just to make sure I didn't pass out or anything.   For the most part, I felt pretty good out there!  I was just thirsty for the latter half of the run.

In case you were wondering, for dinner last night, I got two pieces of chicken, then a pound of pineapple slices, a pound of watermelon pieces, a pound of strawberries, and two gatorade bottles.  I would have just gotten both of them with orange but they were out of orange except for one bottle so I got one bottle of orange and one of fruit punch.

I only got through half of the watermelon and half of the pineapple and about 2/3 of the strawberries.   that was so good you guys!  I loved it.

AGT tonight!  I still gotta catch up on Breaking Bad.   every episode I miss it's like I dig a 50 foot hole and fall into it, because all the buzz about the show on the internet and the spoilers bury me until I finally watch the episode.

and it's a BIG episode this week I hear!  Time to catch up.

That's all from here. Til tomorrow!

No comments: