Friday, April 19, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: April 19th

It's just a crazy day in America, and the hunt is on for the second bomber who perpetrated the sad events on Monday during the Boston Marathon.   It's a crazy day.  Sending my best to all the cops in New England.

I'm out of it this morning.  My brain cells took a beating last night at the Kings game.  I had four pints of beer that night and I was in pretty bad shape when I got to bed.   I got in some water, and this morning I got the omelet  -- is that the spelling? -- with some orange juice.

It's helping.  I cannot spell omelet right.   I thought it was omlete once, then I tried omolette, or omelette... which may in fact *be* the spelling.  Too many of the same letters!

I got to try on the Kings championship ring last night at the Kings game!  A sales rep was watching the game and I went over and said "Hey very cool!  Are you with the team?"  etc etc then he offered it to our group to try on, so I gave it try-on.  OHHHHHHHH it was nice!

I posted a pic of me with the ring online, and one of my friends wrote "The Kings will never win a Stanley Cup ever again."  but if that is the last time the Kings win the Stanley cup for 900 years, that will still be more Stanley Cups than the Rangers got in the same time span.  Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I think that's it for today.  It's hard to think of much else than the Boston metro today.  My sympathies to everyone out there *except* the suspect at large.   He needs to go, and I think we all agree.

No comments: