Monday, October 14, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: October 15th

California Chicken Cafe last night.   That was our meal for the Monday Night Football/Baseball evening.  I got the half chicken w/ roasted potatoes and the broccoli pasta salad.  All of it was fantastic!  What a good meal.

I also was fruit deficient, so I went to the grocery store and picked up some more produce.  It's still peach season, but barely, they're now shoved into that second tier of groceries towards the back.  Grapes and Strawberries were the order of the day.

Sometimes you just want to doodle around on YouTube.  No means, no purpose.  Just watch videos you had on your mind.. oh what about that one game from a few years ago?  Ooh I liked that commercial.  I wonder what that one song sounds like?  Stuff like that.  It's a lot of fun, and an incredibly good time waster.

Ever eat the label on a fruit?  I haven't, but that must be embarrassing.

I've checked the program guide several times over the years, but there still isn't one channel out of hundreds and hundreds of networks showing Baywatch reruns.  Isn't that just a little strange?  It was an enormously popular show in the 90's, and today?  Nothing.

The good thing is, you could conceivably find Baywatch reruns on YouTube too.   I'm not particularly interested in watching Baywatch again but I just thought the idea of it not being on TV was odd.

I honestly don't have much else on my mind today.  I hope you don't mind.  Catch you all tomorrow!


No comments: