Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: November 25th

I haven't had the chance to blog as much lately -- time to make up for lost time.

I've felt pretty gluttonous with Coca Colas.  Would you ever take the daring step of drinking 3 cokes in a row?   Something about the Coca Cola cans in my fridge makes them extra dense feeling.. I mean, they taste GREAT!

As we go along the evening, I'm going to type other things that pop into my head, rather than write the entire blog at once.

I'd like to denote that Wes Johnson has incredible hops... great speed too.  He might be a dark horse candidate for the NBA Slam Dunk contest this year.   Who knew??

Remember Windows Phone? What happened to that thing... I wonder if anyone still has one.

I still hold out hope for a Pat Benatar Super Bowl Halftime show... but that is never going to happen.  Sigh.

Superstitions are overrated... except for hockey.

What makes a bus "double dutch?"  And why is a dutch oven disgusting whereas a flying dutchman is just a burger with cheese and no bun?

The other day I read about Whole Foods Market brisket.   Everyone raved about it, so I checked it out for myself... you know what?  It is fantastic.  It's not "rare" or even "medium rare"... I think they are forced to cook it medium well to well, but despite that, it's tremendous.  Succulent and tasty.  Really good.

I think that's all for now!   Catch you all soon.

No comments: