Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: July 18th

I think the verdict's in... Mistress is a cool cat.  She had a great spot on last night's podcast!

Ever have a hamburger with a hot dog on top of it?  It's occurred with me a couple times.  Today my work colleagues and I are going to have a great combo burger like this at Marty's.  Can't wait!

Is there anything in particular that is off limits to put on a pizza?  I say there is.  Strawberry Jelly!   Fruit... who puts fruit on a pizza?   Maybe a fruit like fig would be ok, but not an orange or an apple, holy moses.   Stuff like that.

ESPN must be really bored.   The Johnny Manziel thing is *not* that big a deal.

I did not get a good night's sleep last night.  I had a very difficult time uploading last night's show to Podbean.  In fact, I still haven't done it yet, but I'm working on it.

That's all for now -- much to do!  Catch you all tomorrow..

No comments: