Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dave's Thoughts of the Day: July 3rd

It's a virtual Friday for many of us across America.  Happy Early Independence Day to you all!

I won't be blogging the rest of this week.  I took Friday off so I'll have a four day weekend.  Four days and in those four days I'll have the apartment to myself.

To be fair, there's not much on my mind right now, but I might invite my family over to our apartment for one of the weekend days.   PLEASE no fake "vid serial killer" posts involving my family.  The others are fair game though.

Blank minds can be enjoyable and dangerous, but they are also forgiving and open minded.  Ah!  But an "open" mind is one ready to take on anything, or, it's an... empty canvas.  Ah?

I finally figured out the shower curtain, and now, I realized I don't have any soap.    Back to the grocery store.  Shampoo too.

One other thing missing from the new apartment is fruit, but I'll fix that... grapes and strawberries and other things are on the way!  Good stuff.

Congratulations to Homer Bailey for netting another no hitter... it also happens to be the last no hitter since... Homer Bailey!  How cosmic is that??

I want to thank those dreamers way back in 1776 who came up with the idea that the 13 colonies should start their own business.  For that we owe them a lot of gratitude.

Feels like a barbecue kind of weekend -- Korean barbecue, Hawaiian Barbecue, or Southern Barbecue?  Why choose?  I'm having them all!  (on different days, I should specify)

Take care you all.  Back at it Monday.

No comments: